Industry Partners support the aims of the Federation by complying with the Code of Practice for Industry Partners as defined in this Administrative Manual, by supplying the Federation with technical and other information and advice, and by the payment of an annual subscription.
Eligible for Affiliation as Industry Partners is any Corporation, organization or institution involved in manufacturing or selling or providing or using equipment and/or services and/or products utilised in support of the profession of air traffic control and its personnel, and who wish to support the aims of promoting, maintaining and enhancing the stature of the air traffic control profession and developing and disseminating knowledge of the control of air traffic.
Acceptance of Industry Partners does not bind the Federation to favour certain technical developments.
WHAT IFATCA OFFERS AS PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES?
IFATCA offers the following partnership opportunities to our industry partners:
- Exclusive access to an extensive network of aviation professionals through our Conference and four Regional Meetings held annually by IFATCA. Our Annual Conference is held between mid-March and mid-May every year in a different location worldwide. Our Regional Meetings usually are held between September and November in each of our four regions: Americas, Asia-Pacific, Africa & Middle-East and Europe;
- Our Annual Conference and eventual associated Technical Exhibition will enable you to present your products and services. You will meet with the civil aviation officials of the host country and conference directors and delegates. IFATCA’s Technical Exhibitions provide a unique chance for an open discussion with air traffic controllers and end-users of the ATC equipment. Your company can make a spot assessment of the suitability of the equipment and/or services for the task intended;
- An extensive knowledge-sharing platform with air traffic controllers worldwide;
- Exposure of your company through attendance at conferences, through our website and our quarterly online publication "The Controller" magazine to provide greater visibility of your company among the ATC community of the Federation. You may wish to use “The Controller” for editorial and advertising purposes by sponsoring issues of the online magazine (potential readership is 30,000 professionals);
- Access to our membership database for mailings;
- The use of the IFATCA logo in your promotional events.
It is recommended that Industry Partners include in all their advertisements, when possible, the simple statement that they are Industry Partners of the Federation.
Each year the International Federation of Air Traffic Controllers’ Associations (IFATCA) seeks nominations for its prestigious annual Technical Award.
This award recognises a single product, part of, or piece of equipment produced by one of our Industry Partners that demonstrates a committed effort to provide an innovative, quality product that will enhance aviation safety.
In addition to the STANDARD PARTNERSHIP category benefits, we offer PREMIER PARTNERS two free registration for the Annual Conference and Regional Meetings, a reduction in the price of a booth at the technical exhibition during Annual Conference or any of the four Regional Meetings, the opportunity to make a presentation or take part in a panel at our events, visibility on IFATCA's social media and online platforms.
In addition to the partnership opportunities and benefits described in the paragraphs to the left, we offer to publish your company’s banner on the IFATCA website, participation in the IFATCA technical award and the possibility to publish technical articles in the Controller magazine.
IFATCA is grateful for the support shown by its Industry Partners shown below.
Enquiries regarding application for corporate membership can be directed to Philippe Domogala, our Industry Partners Coordinator via [email protected]