We have just updated our COVID-19 Guidance Document to version 2.0. As the previous version mainly looked at how to prevent the spread of the infection in an operational environment, several new sections now also consider:
- the possibility of a second wave
- the impact on mental as well as physical wellbeing
- what we can do to prevent misinformation
- how to deal with reduced traffic demand operations.
- the impact of the crisis on on-the-job training
- a look ahead to the recovery phase
We have also added more videos to our COVID-19 interview. There’s now a total of 15 videos, good for over 7 hours of talks with colleagues from around the world.
The latest additions include an interview in French with colleagues from ASECNA and Algeria; an interview in Spanish (or at least the answers) with our USCA colleagues from Spain; and the second Asia/Pacific interview with our MA from Taiwan.
We have collected the interview on a single page to make them easier to access. Note that you still need to login – check with your IFATCA Representative for details.